Frequently asked questions - Effelar
In this section you will find detailed information about the Effelar
1. What are versions of the photoshop work with effelar?
- EFFELAR work from the Adobe Photoshop CC 2014+
- EFFELAR work on both operation system: Mac and Win.
2. How to Install the effelar?
1. Download ZXPInstaller from here;
2. Select your version of Effelar and drag into the window ZXPInstaller;
3. Open Photoshop and go to Window->Extension->Effelar by Sreda;
4. Finally you need to install the Brushes for the correct working (see p.3);
5. Your Extension is installed and ready for work;
ZXPInstaller is a simple cross platform (OS X and Windows) installer for third party Adobe extensions (.zxp files). It serves as a replacement for the Extension Manager which no longer is not supported after CC 2014. It provides a drag-and-drop GUI for installation
3. How to install the Brushes?
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the 'Window' menu and select ‘Brush Presets'. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Brush Presets window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select 'Load Brushes...'. Select the Brush which came with the download.
3. The Brush will now appear in the Brush panel.
4. Have you a tutorials how to use Effelar panel for the photoshop?
Yes, we have lessons for you to be able to start working with panel.
1. How to install Effelar;
2. About panel;
3. Create first effect;
4. Youtube channel (Subscribe and you will see new video for each effect).
5. I select to create the effect but nothing see any results.
1. Be sure that you create necessary layers with masks;
2. Check out if you installed the brushes pack.