Frequently asked questions - IMAGEMOTION
In this section you will find detailed information about the Imagemotion
1. What are versions of the photoshop work with imagemotion?
- ImageMotion work from the Adobe Photoshop CC 2014+
- ImageMotion work on both operation system: Mac and Win.
2. How to Install the Imagemotion?
1. Download ZXPInstaller from here;
2. Select your version of ImageMotion and drag in the window ZXPInstaller;
3. Open Photoshop and go to Window->Extension->Imagemotion by Sreda;
4. Finally you need to install the Action for the correct working of the panel;
5. Your panel is installed and ready for work;
ZXPInstaller is a simple cross platform (OS X and Windows) installer for third party Adobe extensions (.zxp files). It serves as a replacement for the Extension Manager which no longer is not supported after CC 2014. It provides a drag-and-drop GUI for installation
3. How to install the action?
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the 'Window' menu and select 'Actions'. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select 'Load Actions...'. Select the action which came with the download in ‘Action’ folder.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
4. where to copy a resource pack?
Packs of lens flare and dust light you can copy in any place on your computer.
5. Have you a tutorial how to use Imagemotion panel for photoshop?
Yes, we have lessons for you to be able to start working with panel.
1. About panel - watch;
2. Your first animation - watch;
3. Work with reflection in the image - watch;
4. Work with Elements - video available only for buyers;
5. Add new element - video available only for buyers;
Subscribe on our youtube channel and get new video first.